"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Thursday, October 18, 2012

Instigating a Scientific Investigation of the Fowlest Kind


It would seem the world needs saving again, for the Chook has once more vanished. I could tell she was distracted yesterday - she just swooped in for a quick brekky and that was the last we saw of her for the whole day, even though the house was open and she usually likes to sneak inside on Wednesdays. Possibly she was too busy in her secret chookcave getting her chickenmobile prepped for combat. This morning, she was a complete no show.

I might start logging her disappearances and plot the data on a fancy graph. I'll see if I can accumulate important information that can help me make sense of these cycles, or I might be able to tie in her absences with major events of the political, natural catastrophe, astronomical or criminal kinds.

It could be an interesting experiment. Who knows what outlandish correlations one might discover.

2 comments:

Steve Cameron said...

No doubt you have recognised the story value here,


Steve

Gitte Christensen said...



No doubt :)