"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tomorrow, When the Work Began*

Okay, so I didn't exactly hit the ground running writingwise. Shopping (both functional and recreational), movies, reading, exercising, DVD box set watching (I'm finishing off True Blood Season 2 and aim to watch both seasons of the Sarah Connor Chronicles over the next fortnight, having been inspired to do so by The Big Bang Theory boys' many references to said series), food making and cake baking, guests and whatnot have kept me busy these past 3 days, but hey, I am on holidays.

Tomorrow, I swear, being another day and all that, will be packed with writerly diligence as I once more send off a few stories that have been recently rejected, and my brow will be soaked with scriberly sweat as I try to beat into shape a rather ambitious submission for the Anywhere But Earth anthology.

*Love your work, John Marsden, and am looking forward to seeing Ellie & co. up on the big screen in September.

No comments: