"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Friday, May 3, 2013

End of the Month Report: April 2012


Submissions: 2
Rejections: 1
Acceptances: 2 (The Real Deal & The Stars Their Hesitation)
Published: 0
Stories out in the wild: 5
New stories completed: 1
Mood:  More focused on health than writing at the moment, but I'm nonetheless eager to get stuck into some serious writing and submitting. Happy about my sales, of course, and am greedily wanting more, more, more of them.

2 comments:

Steve Cameron said...

Sales are always good.

Congrats.

Steve

Gitte Christensen said...


Indeed, they are good, they are very very good :)

And congrats on your own recent sales, Steve - I see you made yet another one this week. I look forward to stickybeaking at the details.