"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Slack Sunday

NOT a writing day. Nope, not a single SFishly relevant word did I jot. Instead, I met someone for coffee (I had tea), trained it to Bendigo and bought a new rucksack (I've given the ratty, smelly old one to Gus to sleep on and love to pieces) and 3 DVDs because who can resist reduced prices PLUS a 20% of all DVDs sale PLUS buy 2 from the kids selection and you get one free. I got Neverending Story, Matilde & Inkheart for $15 - and I've only just realised that they're all writing / book movies.

Still, I did almost take My Friend Flicka...

The rest of the day went on having lunch in the backyard (the chook is still with us) and dreaded-domestic-stuff-which-must-be-done. I quite enjoyed the big cook up though (no, it didn't involve the chook).

No comments: