"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Aaaaah, I Sooooo Needed That


After a long day at the Arvo Job:

Good news, good news, good news, of the best kind, of the publishing kind, of the anthology kind, of the confidence boosting kind. Grinning, grinning, grinning. Unfortunately, I'm not sure whether or not I can share this news yet - after all, one must make an effort to exercise a modicum of professional decorum in these cases - but believe me, the moment I get the go ahead, I am soooooo posting it.

Good news, good news, good news....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to PARTAY!

(On horseback, if desired ;))

Congrats, and I'll stay tuned for the Big Reveal :)

Thoraiya

Gitte Christensen said...

Thank you.

And yes, it's definitely time to whoop it up! A gallop on a very fast horse along the beach screaming 'whoooooeeeee' was what I felt most like doing late last night. As was, I had to make do with skipping around the house after midnight and punching the air and screaming 'whoooooeeeee', though I did so softly so as to not disturb the neighbours.

Steve Cameron said...

Very, very cool. Whatever it is.

Congratulations.



Steve

Gitte Christensen said...

Thank you, Steve. I'm busting to share. Will do so ASAP.

parlance said...

What a cliffhanger of a post! I'm agog.

Gitte Christensen said...

Oh dear, I hope it doesn't turn out to be a letdown...

Nah, it's good stuff. :)

parlance said...

Hi, Gitte
Mary, the winner of your competition, got her copy of ROTDM(AW)W and let me read it. I loved your story, enjoyed the way you doled out the info about who the vampire was. The voice was great, with its reflection of old bush tales. Loved the ending. I hope he never stakes Dave!

Gitte Christensen said...

Thank you - I'm glad you liked the story. Mary sent me a nice email saying that she too enjoyed it.

I must say that double whammy of happy readers makes for a lovely end to my week. :)

Once again, thank you.