"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Tuesday, December 31, 2013

All my Sequins are Polished, I'm Ready to Go.



I'm up!

I've hiked up my spangly tights, smoothed down all articles of clothing spandexy, warmed up with a few back flips and pranced into the ring to strut my stuff before a hopefully appreciative audience. So, should you require a quick read before the evening's festivities, my story Winds of Change is up for your perusal over at Lakeside Circus. Slated for December 13, 2013, it has only just now appeared in the main arena.

There have been a few teething problems with the new Lakeside Circus site (must send them an email about the a certain link at the end of my piece), but after much whip cracking to bring the internet lions into line and the glittery dust settling, you can now pop on over and enjoy a new story every few days.

2 comments:

parlance said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Thanks for posting the link. The atmosphere of mystery had me wanting to read on, and the two main characters were very real (even though dead eventually, lol). I like stories that leave me to create my own dream of what happens after the final sentence.

Congratulations.

The link to you that goes to the other guy must be the link you're intending to speak to them about. I did find the info about you, though.

Gitte Christensen said...


Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. I too wonder about what happens to the characters afterwards. I worry about them a bit. I like to think they're resourceful enough to find some not-too-terrible resolution to their situation - that way I can sleep at night :)