"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Snaps and Submission Scores

Place: Airey's Inlet.

This is me and Sylvester, a big, boofy, very fast boy, and the Great Ocean Road beach that we’ve just been galloping flat out along.


Me and my sister Cindy, who is on Ginger. This was probably our last beach ride for 2010 – soon the holidaymakers and tourists will fill the beach with their towels, fishing rods, surfboards and Frisbees, and we wouldn’t be able to hoon and splash around.

Excellent people, excellent riders, excellent beach, excellent fun.

In the afternoon, 4 of us headed into the bush, and once more, much hooning on horseback was done.

And, in breaking news, as a perfect conclusion to this seriously perfect day, I came home to an email telling me that two of my stories have been accepted for the same anthology. The drought is over!!! But more about that later.

No comments: