"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Monday, May 3, 2010

Get your copy!

After a long arvo of Arvo Jobbing, I wasn't going to blog tonight, but I came home to an email from Ben Payne announcing that the first issue of Moonlight Tuber is now up at the site, which means A Sweet Story by yours truly has hit the stands.

So, I bid you, go instantly at once with all possible haste to http://moonlighttuber.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/moonlight-tuber-1/ and download a FREE copy.

The ToC for Moonlight Tuber #1:

The Briefcase… Ethan Canter
A Sweet Story… Gitte Christensen
The Peanut Guy… Peter M. Ball
He and She… Sheri Radford
M.S. Found in a Gutter… Adam Browne
A Little Off the Top… Heidi Wessman Kneale
Head 2… Matthew Chrulew

That's some mighty fine company I'm keeping there.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the show.

2 comments:

parlance said...

Loved your story! Whew! It's a nerve-wracking moment to be reading an author's offering and wondering, will it be to my taste?

It was.

I loved it.

Gitte Christensen said...

Thank you.

And a big phew!from me too. One's work can't always please everyone, but it is nice to please at least someone.