"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Plan Busters

A whole Sunday without commitments stretched before me, so I had BIG writerly plans for today, and it all started out well enough, but unfortunately the kiddies next door decided this afternoon to share their love of all things rappy and bassy with the rest of the world. They're not playing as loudly or deeply as they used to, and they have been far more considerate since the Great Doof Doof War of 2010, so it was in with the earplugs and out with the ironing board while downloading more books onto my iPod to listen to at the Arvo Job, then washing the kitchen floor. One might as well get something done.

I think *tentatively removes ear plugs* that they've stopped now, so I shall return to my keyboard. I'd like to look over a couple of rejected stories and submit them ere the sun sets.

No comments: