"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Thursday, January 31, 2013

End of the Month Report: January 2013

Submissions: 7
Rejections: 3
Acceptances: 0
Published: 0
Stories out in the wild: 14
New stories completed: 1 (but it's pretty rough)
Mood: Not sure really. I'm too busy getting stuff done to worry about how the cards are falling. I was disappointed about one of the rejections - it was held until the final call and then didn't get in, and I really wanted that sale because the story has been out and about quite a few times and it was a cool publication that showed an interest in it - but otherwise, well, onwards and upwards. But then there was that matter of that Prime antho TOC sending me into the happiness stratosphere, which decidedly tips January into a big win month, so, all in all I'll go with a couple of great big :-) :-) s.

No comments: