"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wet weather writing

So this is what the view looked like from under my umbrella on my bracing walk today at about 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I told you it was cold and wet.

After splashing around the botanical gardens, I'd planned to buy another notice board on the way home because this morning I suddenly became convinced that pinning up cards with storylines and characters to create an overall visual plan of the YA novel project would help solve my structural problems (I often think that acquiring the exact right officey organising doodah will provide writing salvation). Unfortunately, Chickenfeed (a shop full of cheapie bric-a-brac for those unfamiliar with the name) was all out of these magical writing aides. I'll search elsewhere tomorrow.

No comments: