"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blog, Ho!


I've been "busy" easing into a new schedule that sets aside regular blocks of time for writing to whip my story producing output back into shape, and more hours of exercising my poor battered body to get it back into close-to-Olympic-athlete shape :), as well as getting to and through the Arvo Job (reduced hours help) and getting out and about for films and social stuff because those areas of life are important too, all without pushing myself into any fatigue zones that might hinder recovery. Stress is a no no too, so rushing about is verboten, as is siphoning off designated sleeping hours to do other things.

It's early days yet, but it seems to be going well (I just have to accept I can't fit in quite as many writing hours as I'd like, so I'm making the ones I scrounge really count!) except for the blogging component. But I'm on it. Once I work out how to slip the odd online natterfest back into my routine, she'll be apples.

No comments: