"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Sunday, March 31, 2013

Starry, Starry Right


Apropos four posts ago, my stars this weekend read:

 Much of March may have seemed like Groundhog Day, with reps of recurring behaviour, replays of all too familiar scenarios, déjà-vu communications, blasts from the past...

Spooky. It's almost enough to make me a believer.

On a more annoying front, there's a UK spec-fic anthology with Western star signs as the theme for which I suddenly had a great story idea two days ago. I'd given up on it and moved on, but obviously the old subconscious was still playing around with concepts. The problem? The deadline is today, and since I've been running around all over the place this Easter (must do out-and-about stuff while I still can) and have barely written a sentence, it ain't gonna happen. The stars, it would seem, in this particular case were not aligned in my favour.

No comments: