"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Friday, February 12, 2010

Roll up, roll up...

The Tangled Bank: Love, Wonder, & Evolution has launched! The anthology, which marks the 150th anniversary of Origin of Species, features over 100,000 words of speculative fiction, poetry, artwork, and essays about evolution.
An international line-up of nearly 50 contributors includes Sean Williams, Brian Stableford, Patricia Russo, and Carlos Hernandez (and me!!!!)

Just US$4.99, The Tangled Bank is now available for download as a PDF at http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-tangled-bank-love-wonder-and-evolution/8340048

Check out "Darwin's Daughter" by Christopher Green (a free short story from the anthology)http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/darwins-daughter/8339953
And, should you feel inclined to do so, might I humbly submit that you should also take a peek at 'Nullipara'. It was many years in the making, and I'm so glad it has found a place in such illustrious company.
Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm off to browse through my complimentary contributor's copy.

2 comments:

parlance said...

Firstly, congratulations!

Secondly, if I buy it how will I read it? I guess on my computer. Would I be able to read it on an iPad if I get one when they come out? (Just dreaming.)

Gitte Christensen said...

Thank you.
I suppose that unless you have a reader of some sort, the computer is the only way to go for now. However, the book will also soon be available on other e-publishing platforms including iPhone, and a POD version is imminent. I’m looking forward to that - the artwork and the whole structure of the book is so beautiful that I really want a print version as well. More information about additional editions, including ePub and POD, will be posted in the next couple of days here: http://thetangledbank.com/category/news/
I’ll also post any info as it comes to hand.