"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Double Whammy

So, way way back in January, the 14th to be precise, when this blog was still minty fresh, I posted this:

Good news that put a spring in my step today: two stories that I submitted to the same anthology have both been put on the short list. So, they might publish both. Or one. Or none, as occurred recently in a similar situation.

I must admit, I was pessimistically going with a repeat of the 'none' scenario.

However, *loud cheer* and *happy dance*, this time it went to the other extreme. On Sunday, I received an email from the editor, Stephen Studach, informing me that both of my stories will appear in the upcoming anthology 100 Lightnings.

Writing. Go figure.

No comments: