"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why, just yesterday...

Another Sunday of solid writing - I'm well pleased with myself, I am. Today I gave my "Berlin Wall" ghost story a final polish and submitted it, making it my fourth new story for 2012, and tinkered on the sf/f tale that I'd like to get done in time for a certain reading period next month.

Then that'll be it for short stories for a while because I want to put aside as much time as possible in March to get stuck into my YA novel again - you know, the one that doesn't have a kick-ass title yet and which I workshopped at the Year of SF & F writing course way back in 2010. I did work on it during my 2011 Annual July Winter Writing Break, but not so much since then. I've decided that the time has come to get it done before another year suddenly passes me by!

Time wastes our bodies and our wits, but we waste time, so we are quits.
Author Unknown

No comments: