"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Sunday, May 20, 2012

Computer and Cat Relevant Research

I'm rediscovering the joys of the Internet - the bits that involve more than just text. I can even watch Simon's Cat again! I love Simon's Cat. This one strikes a chord. I've been sooooo deprived. Now I remember why I keep my writing computer isolated from the temptation to click just one more...

Ooops, and good news just emailed in - another story is now being considered for publication.  It was one of those 'either it's a quick rejection or....' situations, but yay, I took a peek (get it over and done with) and it turned out to be the good stuff! That makes four pending possible publication positives. Or an equal number of almost-made-it rejections. Or variations thereof :)

No comments: