"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Monday, September 3, 2012

An Unmade Day


So that make or break my day email finally arrived (not the humorous antho. This was a different obsession.)

I fiddle-faddled around for ten minutes before I finally opened it.

*sigh*

Nearly, but not quite.

It would have been soooo great.

Ah well, onwards...

At least there's only a few minutes left of this day, so the damage to its well-being is minimal. My writerly pain will soon be over :-) And tomorrow, as we all know, is another kettle of fish altogether.

2 comments:

Steve Cameron said...

Sorry to hear it, Gitte.

But we rebound and find another make-or-break market.

It's what we do.

Steve

Gitte Christensen said...



Thanks for the sympathy, Steve.

I'm over it now. I've moved on. Instead, I'm thinking about this other story, a bit of a favourite, that I should be getting word about any day soon, and I'm sure they'll take it and...

:)