"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Monday, August 26, 2013

Entanglement, Matrix, Magic, What?


I arrived home tonight after quite a nice day Arvo Jobwise, productive reading and writingwise too, and as I pottered around shutting up the house feeling content and at peace with the universe, I casually thought about how nice it was to come home to a calm, quiet evening, and how thankfully it had been absolutely ages since the last late night doof, doof battle with the "kids" who periodically swing by and use the place next door to do stuff they probably can't do elsewhere (we seem to have to go through these episodes every 6 months or so, although once I did get a blissful eighteen months off, and the tussle of wills usually lasts about a week and can involve the police) when, about ten minutes after my return...

You guessed it.

They're baaaaack.

I really must stop making these things happen.

*** It all worked out. They kept it pretty low and it didn't last long. I'm just a bit Pavlovian when it comes to doof, doof . The first beat, and my body prepares for battle :)

No comments: