"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chugging along

On the train: not so much. It's obviously going to be one of those weeks. Tonight, it was brake problems, travel at reduced speed, get off two stations from home because of safety concerns, wait for the next train, get on again and arrive home at midnight. Still, it was a chance to have a good chat with the regulars. I learnt about everyone's pets.

With writing: very much so. 3 new stories in 3 days, 2 of which I've finished to the first draft stage, the third one is one train trip away from being completed. Then they can sit for a fortnight, suffer a couple of edits, and head off to do the rounds. They're all 1k stories so I'm hoping they'll be a little easier to place than my longer tales.

No comments: