"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Monday, January 16, 2012

Onwards to one thousand?

This is my five hundred and first post. Given that when I tentatively started this blog back in January 2010, I didn't think I'd make it to February 2010, that's not bad. Since it looks like something I'll keep doing for the foreseeable future, I've been wondering whether I should, you know, redecorate it. Make it spiffier. Get in a consultant and a colour coordinator. Something to think about.

Anyway, to mark the occasion, let me share some news that's making me go tee hee with quiet glee. Go take a look at the cover art for the upcoming anthology Dark Tales of Lost Civilizations. See a familiar name there amongst those impressive others? Tee hee. And one of the stories mentioned on the back cover is mine. Tee hee. I'm actually a bit flummoxed. Happy, but flummoxed.

Now that's a nice start to the week. :)

No comments: