"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Monday, February 25, 2013

It's Official Now


Suddenly remembering the date, I popped across to the HWA site and have a quick look at the 2012 Bram Stoker Awards Final Ballot before hitting the sack, and in a must-share-right-now moment, to my delight I discovered that Dark Tales of Lost Civilizations, edited by Eric J. Guignard, is now officially a Bram Stoker Award Nominee in the Superior Achievement in Anthology category. How cool is that?


A huge congratulations to Eric J. Guignard for pulling it all together.

Good luck, DToLC.

Now, where's my bed?

2 comments:

Steve Cameron said...

I noticed this on the weekend, Gitte. I've congratulated Eric on the achievement, and now I must congratulate you on being part of this amazing book.

Steve

Gitte Christensen said...

Thank you, Steve. It is a great book, and I still tremble to think how close I was to not sending Eric that particular story.

And I'm sure around this time next year 'After Death...' will be on the Bram Stoker list too. Looking forward to reading it.