"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mid-Week Reflection


I got through two days of Arvo Jobbing in a surprisingly sprightly fashion after Sunday's many gallops through the Wombat Forest, but mostly because I knew Wednesday was coming up fast so I could pace myself. Today, however - no, make that yesterday as the blog clock has just clicked over - I was not so full of beans. No matter, as I simply languished in my reading chair all morning and did a lot of, well, reading as I recuperated, then later on managed to get in three hours of writing. My Post-Singularity story got a good going over, resulting in a pair of AIs suddenly indulging in some rather cruel banter and me roughening up my main character a little, so the day was not complete loss. Any day that includes a nice big block of writing is a good day.

No comments: