"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Friday, April 6, 2012

Ready for Easter

It's been a blah week full of blah happenings with a lot more blah of the most blahey sort to come - I'm soooooo up for four days off.

A friend at the Arvo Job brought this box set to work thus making it extremely easy for me for me to finally watch Forbrydelsen (which is actually The Crime in Danish, but the show is always called The Killing in English). Ok, so I'm five years behind the rest of the world in joining the Sofie Gråbøl as Detective Inspector Sarah Lund fan club, but better late than never.

Also, I bought Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, and almost ended up paying many $$$$ for it when the book selling girl and I disagreed on how much change I was owed (I wanted $31 back, but she thought $1 was enough), so it's back to Hunger Games land.

There are people to visit. There are out and about things to do. There are films lined up and hot cross buns ready for a movie marathon.

And always, calling me, calling me, calling me, there is the writing.

No comments: