"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Thursday, April 19, 2012

Slowgress Report

The only writing I'm getting done these days is an hour each morning on the train on the way to the Arvo Job. I'm trying to finish up my spec-fic workshop dragon story, but mostly seem to end up pushing around words, killing darlings, and tidying up the sentences I've already written. I don't feel like I'm getting much done, but of course, incrementally, it all adds up.

So, I shall keep prodding the slumbering beast with a sharp stick until it unfurls.

2 comments:

parlance said...

Just noticed this. I suppose you already know about it.

http://www.genrecon.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/GC-web-banner-e1334023900490.jpg

Gitte Christensen said...

Yes, I read about it over at Peter M Ball's blog, but thanks for sharing. :) It looks good, doesn't it? Ah, so many things to do, maybe, with enough money and time...