"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bards and Sages Quarterly, July 2011.

But, by golly, wait, there's more! The July 2011 issue of Bards and Sages, which includes my story Found in Translation, is also out now.


You can puchase it here at Amazon.com.





In the current issue:

An interview with Visions of Mars author Eric S. Rabkin on Why Speculative Fiction Matters.
An intergalactic con artist realizes too late that some words, when taken literally, have deadly outcomes in Found in Translation.
A copper dragon's goal to dance in Swan Lake stumbles over an obvious problem in The Dream.
A demonic detective investigates the murder of a fallen angel in Faces of the Fallen.
Plus more original stories!

Ah, what a day (I'm pretty chuffed that B&S used my story to advertise the contents.) I've celebrated by not doing any housework, pottering around the house and this blog a lot, and soon I'll be off to the movies to see Meek's Cutoff.

No comments: