"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Friday, March 30, 2012

All Weeks Should End Like This

All over the big, worldwide Internet, science fiction names are responding to Christopher Priest's post about this year's line up for the Arthur A. Clarke Award, who should and shouldn't be on the list, and who should or shouldn't win.

It's stratospheric stuff beyond my ken.

Here in my humble corner of cyberspace, I'm just deliriously happy that over at the Goodreads page for Dark Tales of Lost Civilizations a reader, a complete stranger, mentioned that my story Whale of a Time was one of her favourites in the anthology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stranger comment > 10 x family member comment! (grats!)

Thoraiya

Gitte Christensen said...

What a handy equation! I shall use it as a future rule of thumb. Thanks for sharing :)