"I'm just going to write because I can't help it."- Charlotte Brontë


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

If Memory Serves

I seem to recall having signed up for a spec-fic writing workshop, which means there are stories that need critiquing, which means I'd better read them, which means I'd better get a move on.

And there's an anthology I want to submit to which has a looming deadline, which means I'd better finish my Short but Great Work, which means I'd better get writing, which means I'd better get a move on.

Also, there's that Arvo Job I need to get to soon, which means I'd better squeeze in a few push ups now to straighten out my poor multiply desk-bound body before I run, possibly through rain (no gas tonight?) for the train, which means I'd better get a move on.

Hmm, whatever happened to my plan to make March the Month of Working on my YA Novel?

No comments: